Monday, April 16, 2012

Sephora's Birthday Gift!

Short post, as I'm in the midst of exams and projects! But this past Sunday was my birthday and I was able to pick up my Sephora Beauty Insider's gift: fresh Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Duo!



This duo includes the Sugar and Sugar Rose tinted lip treatments with SPF 15.



These are so adorable and incredibly moisturizing. I actually got to try these babies back in January when my friend got her Beauty Insider's birthday gift and have been coveting them ever since. Many a times I had to resist buying the full size lip treatment because I knew I would be getting these soon. And boy, were they worth the wait. Too often has my friend told me to moisturize, moisturize, moisturize your lips! Thankfully I got these girls now :)

And wait, what else did I get for my birthday? A mini cupcake from the Cupcake Station! I picked Vanilla Petal :)



Cheers to finals time!



Also note: no new manis for awhile D: The nails on my right hand have been peeling as of late so I want them to rest for awhile. Will be posting some of my older manis in the meantime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment